Sunday, August 14, 2011

Your Lighter Side...: Chili Cheese Tots

"Ohhh My Ganny" as my friend and I would say way back in the day for something wonderful. I can't wait to make this. You will be amazed at what you can make with cauliflower!! Just the other day I made faux fried rice with cauliflower and gave my friend a bite. She had no clue there was no rice in the dish!! I'll have to post that recipe later.

This blog, Your Lighter Side, is amazing and I get many recipes from there. Please check it out.

Your Lighter Side...: Chili Cheese Tots: "Sonic Drive Thru is a restaurant chain known to many, and in no small part thanks to their chili cheese tots. Tots slathered in chili and ch..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also made a faux potato salad using cauliflower. Tasted just the same and the C.Flower has the same bite to it as a potato. Just steam the cauliflower till tender, not mushy. Mix in everything as you would when making potato salad. You will love it.