Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 to a healthy new you!! I'm sure you all have been there. You get very excited to start exercising and losing weight. Then by day two you don't want to get out of bed because it's so darn cold out and comfy in your bed.

Thank goodness for my kitten, Tig. She kept crawling all over me while I wanted to lay in bed. Finally I had enough and got up and got ready to head to the gym. As soon as I got there, I was happy I was there.

I'm on the treadmill watching CNN and all that is going on back East with the wacky weather.

I look over and see two fitness trainers helping out members. It put a smile on my face because I work for a distance college that certify personal fitness trainers, like the two I was looking at. I could see the determination the members had on their face to get fit and healthy. That made me want to have that as well.

I sped up on the mill and did my 30 minute fast walk. I'm not going to be some exercise maniac or anything like that. I'll finish the week doing the same walk I do and start something new next week. I might focus on my arms next week.

I heard from Dr. Oz on one of his talk shows a few weeks ago that if you just get up and move, that will be a good thing.

From the past my good friend and I would walk to the beach and back which was 2 miles and we lost weight.

I just need to keep focused and I shall soon be like I was in this picture. I will find that before picture I have hidden somewhere and post that as well. I'm not ashamed of it, it will give me the drive to lose the weight and get healthy.

Stay tuned for many more healthy but tasty recipes that I have stacked here on my desk. It just takes time to log them all in... Ohhh sounds like my fingers will be getting some exercise as well LOL

Hugs

No comments: