Friday, January 7, 2011

Banana Split Delight

I have a wonderful new friend, Marsha Joy Baker, who has a wonderful blog that brings back family memories of my childhood, mainly the food LOL

She has on her blog a recipe for a caramel apple salad. I haven't been in the mood for caramel apples since I totally over did it during the holiday season so I ran to the store after dinner to see what kind of dessert I could make.

I found a few flavors of sugar free instant pudding so I thought hey, lets give it a try.


Banana Split Delight

1 regular sized fat free cool whip
1 small box sugar free banana cream instant pudding mix
1 20oz crushed pineapple in it's own juice

Slightly drain the pineapple, should have about 2 tablespoons of juice coming out. That can be tossed.

Mix all ingredients together (cool whip, pineapple and dry pudding mix).

It may look watery but it does set up.

I put it in the refrigerator for about 20 min and it was great.

It's a rich dessert so about a 1/2 cup will do ya good.

Enjoy

No comments: